yourTagungshotel on Lake Starnberg
Schlossgut Oberambach Have a different day
Your conference hotel near Munich
Meetings in the country, under the open sky
Our conference rooms
in the conference hotel on Lake Starnberg
"Starnberg" conference room
115m² up to 99 participants
Our “Starnberg” conference room is located in the main building on the ground floor. The room has 6 windows and a wide double glass door each with blackout curtains and is 115m² in size.
• Canvas 2.30mx 3.30m
• Weframe One – 86 Zoll
-> die perfekte Lösung für Ihre hybride Tagung
• Presentation trolley
• ventilation system
• Solid wood parquet, untreated
• Daylight from 3 sides
This is what you can expect from the beginning of 2020: "Starnberg" becomes an "open space" - a multifunctional space that is open to everything. Creative minds find ideal conditions, for example for “Design Thinking” and the “Walt Disney Method”. In the wall-high cupboard of this creative workshop there is what you need to design the 115 m² with space for 99 people in the cinema seating yourself. High whiteboards can be moved for a "room-in-room concept". For the interior, we opted for a clear, no-frills design with bright colors and stylish lamps. With six windows, solid wood parquet and a wide double glass door, there is plenty of light. "Starnberg" can be used as a conference room now and in the future.
Room size: 115 m²
To 99 Teilnehmer
Tagespreis für Tagesgäste: € 600,00
Tagespreis für Übernachtungsgäste: € 300,00
Width: 9.75 m
Length: 12.70 m
Ceiling height: 2.95 m
U-shape: 6 - 30 participants
Parliamentary: 31 - 45 participants
Circle of chairs: 40 - 45 participants
All event rooms have daylight.
W-LAN and a projector per event are provided free of charge.
Standard in all conference rooms: Projector | Flipchart with paper & pens | Pin board covered with paper | free wifi
Freedom: All conference rooms have an exclusive outdoor area for you and your colleagues
Inquire about the conference online now - and get an offer!
From the conference room and additional equipment to catering and accommodation in the single or double rooms ...
Green meetings in one of the
"Best conference hotel in Germany"
Environmentally conscious conferences at Schlossgut Oberambach
Unfortunately, most conferences and events have an extremely poor ecological balance. In our conference hotel, sustainability and environmental awareness are part of the philosophy. The Schlossgut Oberambach, one of the "best conference hotels in Germany" is run in a holistic, ecological way - attention is paid to environmental friendliness down to the smallest detail. As a seminar organizer, you can help make your conference environmentally conscious - hold a conference at Schlossgut Oberambach.
Environmentally friendly, sustainable meetings, because we ...
• guarantee 100% organic cuisine, as far as possible from regional
• act in a way that conserves resources
• only use green electricity from "Energiewerke Schönau"
• generate heat with a wood chip heating system
their own forest
• are founding sponsors of "Energiewende Oberland" in
• are recommended by the Bioland cultivation association
• are ehc / greenmetings2.0 / fair obligated certified
• hold a 'Bavarian Ecolabel for the Hospitality Industry'
• received 3rd place Bio-Star for an 'Innovative and
exemplary ecological concept '
• Put on a purely vegetarian lunch that gives you the
supplies the necessary energy
• are members of: Foodwatch, Greenpeace, NABU,
UNICEF, Federation of Energy Consumers
• Only use certified ones throughout the house
Natural cosmetic products
• use rainwater for our toilet flushes and the garden
• only use biodegradable cleaning agents
and effective microorganisms (EM)
• print all of our brochures and printouts CFC-free
• use recycled toilet paper
• organize sustainable framework programs
• use hotel pens made from recycled electronic devices
• use the Tölzer waste separation system, also recycle, among other things
• avoid rubbish thanks to refill or open products and
• use carafes made from recycled glass in the conference area
• have two charging stations for e-cars, including Tesla
• have shielded electrical cables and
Network activation in all guest rooms