Our meeting rooms
in the conference hotel at Lake Starnberg
Conference room "Starnberg"
115m² bis 80 Teilnehmer
Our "Starnberg" conference room is located in the main building on the ground floor. The room has 6 windows and a wide glass double door each with blackout curtains and is 115m² in size.
• Screen 2.30m x 3.30m
• Weframe One – 86 inches
-> the perfect solution for your hybrid conference
• Presenter's car
• ventilation system
• Solid wood parquet, untreated
• Daylight from 3 sides
This is what you can expect from the beginning of 2020: "Starnberg"becomes an “open space” – i.e. a multifunctional space that is open to everything. Creative minds will find ideal conditions, for example for "Design Thinking" and the "Walt Disney Method". The wall-high cupboard of this creative workshop has everything you need to design the 115 m² with space for 99 people in cinema seating yourself. High whiteboards can be moved for a “room-in-room concept”. For the interior, we opted for a clear, no-frills design with bright colors and stylish lamps. With six windows, solid wood parquet and a wide glass double door, there is plenty of light. "Starnberg" can already be used as a conference room and will continue to do so in the future.
room size:115 m²
Bis 80 attendhe
Daily rate for day guests:€ 600.00
Daily rate for overnight guests:€ 300.00
Length: 12.70 m
Ceiling height: 2.95 m
U-shape: 6 – 30 participants
Parliamentary: 31 – 45 participants
Circle of chairs: 40 – 45 participants
All function rooms have daylight.
W-LAN and a beamer per event are provided free of charge.
Standard in all meeting rooms:Projector | Flip chart with paper & pens | Pin board covered with paper | free WiFi
Free space: All conference rooms have an exclusive outdoor area for you and your colleagues
Request a conference online now – and get an offer!
From the conference room, additional equipment to catering and accommodation in the single or double rooms ...
Green Meetings in one of the
"Best conference hotel in Germany"
Conference at Lake Starnberg
Mit Außergewöhnlichem Rahmenprogramm
Supporting programs during the breaks and after the meeting ensure concentrated work and promote team building. These offers are available:
A treat for the whole body. In a short time you will feel relaxed and let the day end freshly. But it is also suitable for the meeting break, as the relaxation factor is very high.
- Duration: 30 mins
- Deep relaxation within a short time
We'll show you how easy it is to really relax in the daily office stress.
- Duration: approx. 30 minutes
- Including yoga mats and relaxing background music
- Instruction and valuable tips from our yoga teachers
Get to know the local herbs that grow right in front of our - and of course your - front door. and learn how to use them in the kitchen and for the good of health. Our trained naturopath will guide you through the meadows and forests around the castle estate and will be happy to answer your questions. Mindfulness exercises complete the offer.
- Duration: 60 mins
- Knowledge of local herbs
- mindfulness exercises
on Lake Starnberg
Our partner "Fischermichl" brings SUP boards to us From our hotel's own lake access, we head towards the sunset.
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Extendable on request
- Any time of the day
Experience the health-promoting effects of the forest.
- Duration: 120 mins
- Strengthening of the immune system
- stress relief
- Positive effect on blood pressure, blood sugar level and airways
- Relaxation for the nervous system
We will prepare a bottle of Prosecco or wine with glasses and a small snack to take away. Enjoy the sundowner, for example, in a swinging lounger in the castle park with a view of the Alps and Lake Starnberg, or on our private property right on the lake.
- "Lisa's Kettle Chips"
- Choice of Prosecco, white wine or red wine
with a direct lake view
Our own curling rink is set up from November to March. A great team event with a direct view of the lake. We are happy to serve mulled wine or something similar.
- November – March
- Great team event
- Meals as desired
Arrival by train
Environmentally conscious conferences at Schlossgut Oberambach
Unfortunately, most conferences and events have an extremely bad ecological balance. In our conference hotel, sustainability and environmental awareness are part of the philosophy. The Schlossgut Oberambach, one of the “best conference hotels in Germany”, is managed ecologically in its entirety – attention is paid to environmental friendliness down to the smallest detail. As a seminar organizer, help to make your conference environmentally friendly - hold your conference at Schlossgut Oberambach.
Eco-friendly, sustainable meetings, because we...
• Guarantee 100% organic cuisine, as far as possible from regional ones
• act in a way that conserves resources
• only use green electricity from "Energiewerke Schönau"
• generate heat with a wood chip heater made with wood
your own forest
• are founders of “Energiewende Oberland” in
• are recommended by the Bioland cultivation association
• are ehc / greenmetings2.0 / fairobligatory certified
• hold a 'Bavarian environmental seal for the hospitality industry'
• received 3rd place Bio-Star for an 'Innovative and
exemplary ecological concept'
• Put on a purely vegetarian lunch that gives you the
supplies the necessary energy
• have memberships in: Foodwatch, Greenpeace, NABU,
UNICEF, Union of Energy Consumers
• only use certified ones throughout the house
natural cosmetic products
• use rainwater for our toilet flushing and the garden
• only use biodegradable cleaning products
and effective microorganisms (EM).
• print all our brochures and printouts on CFC-free
• use recycled toilet paper
• organize sustainable framework programmes
• Use hotel pens made from recycled electronics
• use the Tölz waste separation system, also recycle, among other things
• avoid waste thanks to refill or open products and
• use recycled glass carafes in the meeting area
• have two charging stations for e-cars, including Tesla
• have shielded electrical wiring and
Mains disconnection in all guest rooms